Thread: 2024 Shops Poll
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2024, 09:43 AM   #15
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
A lot of the indie authors I read sell through Smashwords... It seems a much better deal for the author.
Why is that?

I often buy from a small publisher (Piccadilly Publishing). They publish through Smashwords and Smashwords then uploads the files to Kobo.

Should I buy their stuff directly through Smashwords? Does the publisher get to keep a larger percentage of the funds that way?
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote