View Single Post
Old 12-28-2023, 08:14 AM   #15
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
I just don't want to constantly turn pages, it disrupts my reading flow (no matter how I do it, buttons or screen tap). The fewer pages to turn, the better for me (to an extent, of course; I don't want a 10'' ereader, as it would be too heavy and bothersome to hold).

And the layout looks nicer on a larger screen (I read fully justified text without hyphenation).
I don't find page turns disruptive. And fully justified text on a 6" screen looks fine to me (I have good corrected vision). If my vision got worse, I could see myself going to a larger ereader, even something larger the 8"; weight isn't a problem, most of the time my reader is on a stand.

I do not like to read on a phone for a long period of time: the column is too narrow and I do use left justified text on a phone
John F is offline   Reply With Quote