View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 11:12 AM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarbiya123 View Post
many of my PDF's have two columns,
Handling multicolumn is on the todo list.

Quote:
Before buying a Kindle I read all these sites talking about how great it was to read one's academic articles on them.
Most people read the PDF, rather than convert. PDF conversion is very difficult.

Quote:
I went back to the original access to the journal article and cut and pasted HTML, then saved it as a Word DOC, converted to PDF, then had Calibre convert it to MOBI to send to my Kindle.
Calibre likes HTML, and hates both Word DOC and PDF. Can you just add the HTML to Calibre, then go to MOBI?
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote