View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 09:49 AM   #7
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsmom View Post
Well that is disappointing. I’m not sure why I keep giving B&N more chances. I do occasionally read on my pc, but the Nook app was the way I liberate my nook books. Oh well.
Well, so much for Barnes & Noble. Just when I was getting geared up to buy from them again. I wonder if they pulled the app specifically because it did allow you to liberate their books for different readers?

I have zero interest in ever using the Barnes & Noble apps for Android and iOS devices. But I'm probably in the minority here.

I don't know if I have the Windows app installation file downloaded or not. I'll have to check to check my Windows partition to see.
rcentros is online now   Reply With Quote