View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 12:00 AM   #26
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerociousNOOK View Post
It was an informational thing for employees and they are hesitant to let me look at it, wish I could have taken a pic. I did not see any hardware specs, only 6" and I think the weight was 4.7oz.
I went back to B&N today (my son wanted to look at some manga books) and I was able to confirm that the Glowlight 4 was "mentioned" in a meeting about a week earlier. I felt like I was industrial spy or something the way she said, "Why, why do you want to know?" I said because someone on a forum mentioned that in their B&N store there was a sign saying "ask about the Glowlight 4." That was when she confirmed that such a device existed and that it was mentioned in a meeting about a week earlier.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote