View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 11:16 AM   #23
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
Just curious, what innovations are you looking for? I like a good screen and, in my opinion, the Glowlight 3 has the best "warm" screen made.
I agree there. The Glowlight 3 has a great screen and I love the warm light.

I don't talk about the Glowlight 3 much, because the better half snatched it and I only get to visit with it when I load books.

Quote:
If the Glowlight 4 has more font sizes in the "normal" range than the Glowlight 3, I may be interested.
That should be fixable via firmware. Both Glowlight Pluses and the 3 receive similar firmware updates. Hopefully that will continue with the 4.

I really with there was an email or something where you could submit software suggestions to the Nook devs.

Quote:
Not that I need another eReader. Just happy that Nook will live on.
I don't either. But I will admit, the Glowlight 4 has me very curious.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote