View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 11:09 AM   #22
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
I don't think I'll ever buy another Nook, unless they come out with something truly innovative.
Just curious, what innovations are you looking for? I like a good screen and, in my opinion, the Glowlight 3 has the best "warm" screen made. If the Glowlight 4 has more font sizes in the "normal" range than the Glowlight 3, I may be interested.

Not that I need another eReader. Just happy that Nook will live on.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote