View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 12:49 AM   #17
LDB
Baker Street Irregular
LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PaperWhite 5, Aura One, Glowlight Plus, Scribe, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneWhoReads View Post
Because I am not going to buy a device, Kobo, Nook, or otherwise, and not have complete control over it. I am more familiar with screwing around with nook Android, and have even developed little personal tools for use on it.
I have complete control over my Kindle, Kobo and Nook all. I open the cover and they come on and I read. I close the cover and they turn off. Complete control. I'm not interested in smaller than 8" on any future buys but will have to have that complete control on it (them?) also.
LDB is offline   Reply With Quote