View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 02:03 PM   #1
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
Pearl Pink Nook is back

The Glowlight 4 Pearl Pink Nook Limited Edition is back at Barnes & Noble for online purchase only.

I can't believe that I am tempted to order this. I am currently unhappy that B&N has decided to end the Windows Nook app. I went back to reading on my Oasis and realized that I just like the way my Nook displays books better. I can't even tell you why I like it better. Is the font, line spacing or something else? I just don't know.

I currently use the Glowlight Plus 7.8 (previous model) and I was thinking about ordering the new 7.8 with the flush screen. But truly, the 7.8 is just a little bigger than I like. A 6" reader fits my hand nicely. Buttons on both sides are so nice because I change hands often and hate rotating my reader every time.

Not sure what I will do but, hey it's only money right. You only live once. Someone please talk me into this. LOL
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote