View Single Post
Old 08-11-2023, 03:40 PM   #558
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorius View Post
I cannot import pdfs from calibre: I use the smart device plugin as driver in calibre, added pdf and epub as additional file extension inside that plugin too. Whenever i want to transfer pdfs, calibre offers the conversion to epub. I am not able to get pdfs. What am i doing wrong?
Last time I talked with calibre devs they told me https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...98&postcount=5.

So we (the client, aka KOReader using the smart device plugin) send a list with the formats we support.

The first format would be the one used by calibre on conversions in case the document you're sending is not already available on any of the other formats on that list.

Both the "preferred format" and the entire list we send can be consulted on "tools" -> "calibre" -> "formats"

So it should work out of the box, with no server configuration needed (unless you want to modify the name of the documents on the reader itself)

I don't know calibre well enough to tell you if your changes in the smart device plugin on the server can explain the behaviour you're seeing. Anyways, I'm interested in repro cases without changes on the server. If you get one please open a new thread, as both the questions and the answers are easier to read there. Here will be buried soon .
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote