Thread: css question
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 06:51 PM   #11
lomkiri
Zealot
lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lomkiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I'd just put the actual text in the p tags, but I don't do that kind of ebook editing.
I didn't know the solution Brett gave. It may be very interesting for all type of repeated features, as the "three stars", for example. It gives the same ability for small parts of text as the CSS for the styles, or as the macros in LaTeX : it's possible to change the visual of all the breaks of an ebook (for example) just changing a unique line.

The restriction Theducks gave may nevertheless point to a serious problem, in case it isn't recognized by parts of the eReaders, It is still to be tested on more devices :-).

BTW, this feature survives to a conversion epub -> azw3 or pdf (using calibre).
lomkiri is offline   Reply With Quote