View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 07:06 PM   #17
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
Hello again everyone. I am check back here to see if things have changed with the Nook Glowlight 4 plus. I am closer to committing to buying one and still have a couple of questions that I would like to ask again as an update before committing the money. Is the nook button still causing some people aggrivation or has that be resolved? Can calibre now connect with the Glowlight 4 plus on windows 10? Better yet, does the Nook connect easily with your windows computer as previous Nooks always did? At least I never had any trouble with previous Nooks. Are you happy with your Nook Glowlight 4 Plus??
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote