View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 03:35 AM   #34
Amon_Re
Zealot
Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Poketbook Inkpad 3 & Boyue Likebook Minas
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandwo View Post
On an Android reader I can just install Goldendict, a stardict file for the language I want and a hunspell dictionary for morphology support and off I go. Perfect language learning device.

Would I prefer this to be implemented in Kobos own ecosystem or directly in Koreader? Yes. Is that ever going to happen? No.
Err, Koreader supports stardict, does it not? It might not be enough for your use-case though, but you could always file a Feature Request or a bug report if something is broken.

I know you can add stardict files to kobo with a bit of manipulation but your mileage my vary, the languages I master seem to display properly.
Amon_Re is offline   Reply With Quote