View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 08:22 AM   #28
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
When I first started reading ebooks was in 2005 I think. I had a PDA with Pocket PC and Microsoft Reader. I bought books from lots of places including Amazon in LIT format. It seemed easier then. I still had to download to my PC and copy to the device. It's funny, but when Amazon switched to Kindle, my LIT format books disappeared. The orders don't even appear in my order history. My emails went unanswered. That is when I learned the value of liberating my ebooks.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote