View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 10:05 AM   #25
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsmom View Post
I am getting kind of tired of the Amazon vs Barnes & Noble vs Kobo vs Google Play stuff. I have large libraries from all of the above. I am tempted to get an Android eink device like Pocketbook or Onyx so I can just download all the reading apps on one device.
Why is that an issue if you use Calibre? Is it sideloading you're tired of and you just want to one-click-download?
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote