View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 06:54 PM   #38
Deobulakenyo
Guru
Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Boyue Likebook P78
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman View Post
I'll have a look to see how complex this will be. If I can't do percentage, it might be possible to use the icon.
The icon is fine if possible.

To add to my observation and experience. When turning to darkmode, the clock position reverts to default automatic position. Going out of the reader and reopening the book fixes the clock position. Switching from darkmode to normal mode reverts the click position to default automatic position as well and the solution is the same.
Deobulakenyo is offline   Reply With Quote