View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 01:03 PM   #47
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicfur View Post
I did the changes in ebrmain as described in the OP, which then did enable the "Network Libraries".

To test the syncing to /var/run/device.cfg I then changed the /mnt/secure/device.cfg and /mnt/secure/device.cfg.back to have "have_opds=0". Rebooted.

After reboot /var/run/device.cfg now also has "have_opds=0" but "Network Libraries" still enabled...
Strangely it's the opposite for me, both files in /ebrmain/config have have_opds=0 and /mnt/secure set to have_opds=1 and it works!

Thanks for that info, really useful feedback. The people at Pocketbook have definitely been tinkering in the newest FW revisions!

Glad you have it working for yourself at least...
now you can work on the COPS catalog for your son!

Last edited by neil_swann80; 03-04-2024 at 02:36 PM.
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote