View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 06:48 AM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddz View Post
Same with LibraryThing. There are pre-release reviews on LT, but they are clearly marked as such, and members are expected to note the source of the book (author give-away, publisher, NetGalley, LibraryThing Early Reviewers etc). We don't get reviews for books that aren't even written yet.
I gave up on LibraryThing when a book I was added had a major error and after reporting it, it didn't get corrected. That's when I decided the staff don't care.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote