View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 01:16 PM   #14
Cactus Chef
Addict
Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Clara HD, Galaxy Tab S5e, Kindle 4th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
UPS can really screw things big time. But if that happened to me, I would have called UPS first to try to get them to go get the appliance and properly deliver it.
I had tried calling UPS before Costco, because yes, my assumption was the delivery guy could probably retrieve it from the right building. They literally made it impossible to talk to a human being. I would put in the tracking number, the automated voice would tell me it was delivered. I would say I wanted to file a claim on that order, it would tell me I needed to contact the seller, and refused to proceed any further. I would try saying the keyword "Agent" or "Representative" to get me transferred to a human--the automated voice literally responded, "I'm sorry, I cannot connect you to a live agent" and hung up on me. First time I've ever had a call-in system flat-out refuse to let me talk to a human. There's a special place in hell for whatever bastard designed that system.

I told Costco, I feel for them, because it was clearly UPS's goof, and I hope Costco took them to the cleaners for it.
Cactus Chef is offline   Reply With Quote