View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 07:48 PM   #12
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Chef View Post
-UPS left "proof of delivery" photo of a box sitting in front of a door, but I had to take my own photo to demonstrate to Costco that it's clearly not my door (different brick pattern). Costco did eventually refund me, but only after forcing me to file a police report..
UPS are often bad in UK and Ireland and Amazon keeps insisting to UK customers they need to make a Police report before they will action. But the police won't accept that from the customer. It's Amazon's responsibility and they own it till the customer gets it. Amazon also have their own deliveries in Irish & UK cities. Fraud seems common on high value items.

Only once have I had something never arrive, and it seemed genuinely lost as Amazon had no idea where it went either. Conversely I've had multiple items delivered that never get marked as delivered on the Amazon site. If it's a 3rd party you can contact them and write you got it and they fix the order status.

Last edited by Quoth; 02-13-2024 at 07:51 PM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote