View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 09:08 AM   #25
gforgiraffe39935
Connoisseur
gforgiraffe39935 can extract oil from cheesegforgiraffe39935 can extract oil from cheesegforgiraffe39935 can extract oil from cheesegforgiraffe39935 can extract oil from cheesegforgiraffe39935 can extract oil from cheesegforgiraffe39935 can extract oil from cheesegforgiraffe39935 can extract oil from cheesegforgiraffe39935 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Nook, Kobo, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
It's not that close. In a different state. about hour round trip drive. i have problem walking it is difficult for me and the BAM store is a long walk from the parking area. its a struggle
That's too bad. I commiserate with the need for an accessible parking area. Not being close by does make it annoying, however, if you like to browse in person. If I still purchased physical books, I would do so from BAM!

Personally, I think I am going to let my membership expire in December. I upgraded it when B&N changed their memberships, but back then they still supported Read in Store for NOOK, so we'd all go for an hour ot two (they would browse and I would sit in the cafe, maybe buy a magazine or two). There's just no reason to go in store anymore when you've got a NOOK. The only thing I like is that sometimes their book displays will introduce me to new authors or subjects.
gforgiraffe39935 is offline   Reply With Quote