View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 08:39 PM   #18
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Eh. There are other places to buy ebooks. Why bother with B&N? They have had this "sorry, but we don't care" attitude for a long time.

BTW, I don't understand your delivery services. It would be inconceivable here to leave a package at the outer door of an apartment building. No company would ever do that.
For Christ sakes if you pay attention to my post, it’s physical Books. I had a delivery that was stolen.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote