View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 05:16 PM   #40
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Chef View Post
For people who selected "Yes," how many of you edit the actual book itself vs just editing the metadata/cover photo? I consider there to be a distinction between the two, and I suspect more people are doing just the latter than the former.
I edit tables of contents frequently, and fix badly-formatted where the chapters aren't split into separate files.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote