View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 06:29 PM   #22
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
The Nook Glowlight 3 is still running strong. But it is tempting because, like you, I do like the page turn keys on both sides of the bezel.
Page turn keys. Just love those.

I think this is the last day to download, so I'm trying to get all the kinks out of my old HD+. Updating a couple of apps, but I did get my library downloaded. Not sure if it will let me use archiving once it is cut off from the account though. I like having some way to indicate that I've read it but don't yet want to delete. I do have newer tablets, but it has a nice speaker for playing sideloaded audiobooks and that seems to work ok.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote