View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 09:53 AM   #54
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
Well this is interesting. I can't believe that I am still thinking about a Nook, but I am. I like my Glowlight 7.8. I have just been wanting a flush screen. Nothing about the information posted says it's going to be 6" except GoodEReader speculation. We all know how acurate that is. I was planning on buying a new ereader based on the best price on Black Friday, however, I couldn't resist the Costco deal on a Surface Pro. So, I am just going to stick with my Nook for now.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote