View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 10:46 PM   #50
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
Thanks. I was able to go to the FCC information linked and, when I checked "look at label placement," it momentarily displayed the diagram of the front of the unit, then it disappeared. I was able able to screen capture that image. This Nook is going to have the page turn buttons on both sides, but it's going to be set up more like the No-Touch Kindle Basic or Kindle Keyboard (on the edges). Happy to see that the buttons will remain.

https://fccid.io/XHHBNRV1100-A/Label...cation-5524331
That line on the back, I hope it's a scallop like the back of the ST, instead of a flat back.

At any rate, I really like what I can see of the design.

Wants:
Warm light
Waterproofing
Flush screen
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote