View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 03:38 PM   #49
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
You might want to do a search on eink and ghosting. The newer eInk displays with their Regal waveform are less susceptible to ghosting but you will still need to do the white-black-white refresh every so often.
On the Onyx Nova Gen 1, I have an on-screen control to do a full refresh whenever I like. I can also set it to full-refresh, regal, fast mode, and A2. It's kind of cool. I will say though that the background is greyer than a Nook. I'm three generations behind, so maybe they've improved that. But software wise, the control is amazing.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote