View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 01:35 AM   #14
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leseratte_10 View Post
Yeah, Calibre 4.X is still using Python 2, Calibre 5 and above uses Python 3. I started developing this plugin in Python 3 (because nobody should still develop new stuff in Python 2 in 2021), and although I tried to make it Python-2-compatible afterwards I ran into a bunch of issues with that, so you'll have to use Calibre 5.
The Calibre 5 GUI looks almost identical to the Calibre 4 one. So I'm not missing anything. Thanks again.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote