View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 01:22 PM   #12
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmarked View Post
Celebrate World Book Day. Get one Kindle book FREE. Offer expires April 30th, 2024.
https://www.amazon.com/b?node=87672506011

Choose from 8 titles from different countries.

Any recommendations for which one to get?
I've read and liked The Blue Bar - the Indian choice. It isn't my usual thing, I'm usually more historical mysteries and non-thriller-ish police procedurals. But I also like mysteries set in new/unusual (to me) places, and that was why I picked it up and read it. I thought the author did a great job with the background, and although the plot was a bit more psychological thriller-ish than normal for me, I thought it was pretty good.

Since I have The Blue Bar, I'll probably pick up the Swedish mystery, which will also be an unusual background/period for me. And maybe if I can grab another one on my husband's account , I'll snag the British rom-com too.

Last year, weren't we able to pick up all of the titles offered?
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote