View Single Post
Old 12-13-2023, 04:50 PM   #7
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Have you checked out the Calibre forum? You might find an answer there. If not, ask about it. The Calibre dev, Kovid Goyal, is very good about replying to Calibre issues.

I have a Mac as well, so I can't check things out on your behalf. I can tell you that the GL4+ is tricky to set up with Calibre as a rule.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote