View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 03:32 PM   #4
christianbk
Connoisseur
christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: At least one of each brand
I purchased one when they discounted it a little bit more for Premium Membership folks.

I have a normal GL4 and the new GL4Plus. I decided to splurge and get this as a Christmas present for myself due to:
- I prefer holding the GL4 more than the Plus. I'm a big fan of the "soft touch finish" that is present both on the back of the GL4 and on the bezels. I don't like the feeling of the glass front on the Plus and feel like the soft touch finish isn't as nice-feeling either.
- I'd like to see B&N do more special edition colors, so wanted to support the idea with my wallet.
- I had rewards saved up which brought down the price even more.
christianbk is offline   Reply With Quote