View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 04:29 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Hey, Adrian, I put the attachment on hold, 'til I could ask the question: Has Vernor Vinge given permission to distribute the book? I notice that the page has a copyright notice on it, and it's clearly not public domain, so we need that permission before we can have it posted here. We have to be careful about that sort of thing, unless we want to get shut down. Not a pretty thought.

Unfortunately, his posting it on his site isn't the same as giving permission to distribute it on other sites.

If he has some sort of permission posted, please link it and we can go from there.

Thanks!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote