View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 06:33 AM   #27
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
The house up the road had similar in their front yard a few months ago. Twelve feet? It's possible it's only just about to literally and figuratively about to hit its teens.

Cheers,
Marc
I would be able to tell how high it really was if I could get close to it. I already hacked off its spikes closest to the pool because it was making it difficult for MOTH to get around tidying etc.

And I would NEVER want anything to prevent that. I would have to do something myself.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote