Thread: Classic Covers/Cases for nook
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 08:17 PM   #54
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spec View Post
Hello all,

I went ahead and ordered an Oberon cover for my nook today. I picked that cover mostly because of great reviews on this thread.

I'm also planning to buy a screen protector, but I'm wondering whether I should also buy a skin. I was thinking of one of those clear skins from ebay for around $10. I'm thinking the skin would provide extra cussion for nook (in case of a fall or a hit) and to prevent the page turning buttons from eventually getting dirty.

My concern is: nook in skin may stretch the covers' straps that hold it in place inside the cover, and then if I decide to put nook in the cover without the silicon skin, the cover's straps would stretch (to the size of nook in skin) and the cover wouldn't hold nook as firmly anymore. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance for all the feedback,
Marek
The skins I've seen are all so thin that fitting in a cover shouldn't be a problem. I have a Gelaskin on my Kindle, and it fits in the Oberon cover just fine.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 02-21-2010 at 08:20 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote