View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 06:07 AM   #9
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by orwell2k View Post
Thanks for all the info. This little device seems great, and as it supports FB2 and offers a far better alternative to ADE for ePub display I'm seriously interested! Apparently they will be purchaseable through the German web site (for Euor buyers) from 01.12.2009 at €239:

http://my-ebook-reader.de/

FBReader looks like it works well, and it is a good app, but I like CoolReader (on my Hanlin V3 clone - BeBook running latest LBook firmware). So I'm wondering if someone will port that app for use on the 360. Of course, it may not be necessary since we have FBReader, but it would be nice.

Cheers!
Can CR read lit files? I have all my book formats covered with the 360 except those Microsoft books I downloaded eons ago! I could convert them, but then again if I just could read them without conversion, that would be also very nice.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote