View Single Post
Old 05-10-2024, 12:24 AM   #22
robertpolson
Zealot
robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
True. I wasn't happy with any of the fonts that came with my PocketBooks. All too light for me. I installed Constantia and use it for everything (and am very happy with it).

Same deal with the other readers that can sideload fonts. A dark font makes all the difference in the world for me.
Can you please share where did you get Constantia font?
robertpolson is offline   Reply With Quote