View Single Post
Old 05-09-2024, 07:17 PM   #847
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironchefboyardee View Post
That's what I found reading some more threads on the subject. Anyway still cool to know I can JB and install KO Reader in the future if I want to experiment with it.
If you don't install KUAL and one of the extensions to rename the OTA binaries and then run it you will not have the guaranteed option to JB again unless you keep the unit in airplane mode. Amazon is relentless in forcing updates as soon as they are available and will remove whatever vulnerability was used to allow you to JB.

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote