View Single Post
Old 05-09-2024, 01:32 PM   #68
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Your experience matches mine.

I always leave the light on at some level (higher in brightly lit situations, darker in the evening).
Me too, my clara color has the same level than my 2E as I copied the conf file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Though I have not read on it yet myself, the Color really doesn't look too bad with the light on. Maybe about even with my HD? Considering it is using a screen two generations newer, it is a step down. But not the disaster it could have been.
Yes, it's a step down but I'm enjoying the color details a lot, so it's ok for me.

Having said that, if my HD took a dirt nap, I'd buy myself the BW. That device feels like a steal. It has everything good the 2E has and is cheaper.[/QUOTE]
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote