View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 01:32 PM   #2905
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichobi View Post
Noticed that the plugin wasn't working for me after upgrading to Python 3.12, and trying to change the settings kept giving me a popup saying I had to restart calibre before customising. Turns out this is because of the removal of the SafeConfigParser alias, which has been deprecated since 3.2. Replacing all instances of
Code:
SafeConfigParser
with just
Code:
ConfigParser
in the .py files in the plugin .zip file seems to be enough to get it running again
Will that work with the Windows version of calibre as Python is bundled with it?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote