View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 01:20 AM   #12
Aleron Ives
Wizard
Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Oh, I see. Yes, it's possible to enable telnet via NickelMenu, but it's not required. Enabling developer mode by performing a search for the keyword devmodeon automatically enables telnet, as well as enabling the secret developer options page in the settings menu. Since NickelMenu isn't working, you'll have to enable telnet this way, not via NickelMenu. Search the keyword devmodeoff to turn developer mode off again when you're done, which will also close telnet access.

I've never enabled telnet via NickelMenu before, which is why I was confused as to why you had brought it up. I've always used developer mode for that purpose. Go figure!
Aleron Ives is offline   Reply With Quote