View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 07:24 PM   #33
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
The last time I tried, I ended up having to do a factory reset anyways. I've never had luck with it on the Sage or Forma. It's not like I had a lot of sideloaded books at that point - not after the third time I couldn't sync the Kobo because it couldn't ever finish checking for updates (or occasionally, connecting to WiFi), which was usually a sign of database corruption.

The changes to the new interface and adding Dropbox to the Forma firmware caused so many issues for me with my readers, which inevitably resulted in it getting corrupted after a few months of use. Even trying the database integrity check didn't do anything after that happened.. not at soon as I added any new books or read anything, which caused changes.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote