View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 10:59 AM   #36
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
First of all, I love the Libra Colour. Realy feels great to be back to the Kobo operating system with it greater freedom of use. What I have found is that it is best not to compare. Instead, it is best to find the light level that feels comfortable to your eye. For me I notice that that gradually lowers the light over repeated uses. The lettering and light on my device look incredible except in light levels 24-27 when there is some light unevenness. Level 24 and below or 28 and above are flawless. The colors are great and really make a psychological difference to enjoying the device. The note taking on even sideloaded documents is phenomenal.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote