View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 01:45 AM   #9
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
It could be an issue with the Windows 11 Insider Preview the OP is running. I've seen quite a few odd issues with calibre and Sigil running on my Win11 Insider Preview VM. Though I am wondering what Insider Preview level they are running since 10.0.22631, as far as I know, is a release build not an Insider Preview. Current Beta build would be 22635.3500 while Dev and Canary would be 26100.268. As far as I am aware, the last Beta 22631.2338 build was in Sept., 2023.

I can't get worked up over issues on Insider Preview builds. Well, maybe on the Release Preview channel since that is close to the next public release but any other level from Canary to Dev to Beta is a crapshoot.

OTOH, I run my Insider Preview VM as a vanilla setup. No 3rd party Antivirus, no 3rd party VPN to make it easier to locate the probable cause of a bug.

Last edited by DNSB; 05-01-2024 at 01:50 AM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote