View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 05:00 PM   #135
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by spicefather View Post
If anyone needs to get their plugin working, you can follow the steps below. I don't know how long this lasts for, so you may end up needing to redo it after some hours/days. Also the instructions are based on Firefox, hopefully they apply to other browsers as well but if not just ask and someone will try to help out.

1. In your browser, open your dev console (ctrl-shift-I or F12 for me).
2. Go to the network tab, click the cog at the top-right and make sure "Persist Logs" is on.
3. Go to https://libbyapp.com/.
4. In the dev console, type "sentry" into the filter bar.
5. Click on the furthest-down entry that is a "GET" request.
6. In the right panel, go into the "Request Headers" and find "Authorization" -- its format should be "Bearer" followed by a long string of characters. Copy just the long string.
7. Make sure Calibre is closed, and open the plugin config file (%APPDATA%\calibre\plugins\overdrive_libby.json on Windows, unsure Mac/Linux paths).
8. Find the line for "libby_token", and replace its value with the one you copied in step 6.
9. Open Calibre and the plugin should work as expected now.

Hopefully this is helpful to people.
I used your solution and it worked! Thank you so much for figuring out a work around.

Amalthia
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote