View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 03:33 PM   #219
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croptop View Post
It makes me sad that my preorder status for the Libra Colour is still set to "Processed" rather than "Shipped" since they're supposed to be available for sale from tomorrow. At this point, my chances of receiving my Libra tomorrow are dwindling down to "nil". I wonder if my order hasn't shipped yet because I ordered both a black Libra Colour AND a black sleep cover rather than just the device itself.

Has anyone else who preordered from Kobo Canada received their shipping notification yet?
I received a notification and expected delivery is tomorrow according to UPS. I ordered the same pair that you did so I doubt that that is the issue. It took a while after I received the order confirmation for the order has been shipped notification to arrive. What you do see when you access the Order Status page and enter your order number and email address?
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote