View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 03:11 PM   #218
Croptop
Groupie
Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Pixel 8 Pro
It makes me sad that my preorder status for the Libra Colour is still set to "Processed" rather than "Shipped" since they're supposed to be available for sale from tomorrow. At this point, my chances of receiving my Libra tomorrow are dwindling down to "nil". I wonder if my order hasn't shipped yet because I ordered both a black Libra Colour AND a black sleep cover rather than just the device itself.

Has anyone else who preordered from Kobo Canada received their shipping notification yet?

Patience was never my strong suit.

Last edited by Croptop; 04-29-2024 at 03:11 PM. Reason: punctuation
Croptop is offline   Reply With Quote