View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 07:03 PM   #15
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by betelguese View Post
How can you update Calibre to latest version while keeping an older version of the viewer? Also, any way of downloading the Viewer from version 3.48 so I can test it? I was able to download Calibre v3.48 but not the viewer as a standalone. Thanks
The way I did it is that first, I unchecked all file formats in the internal viewer preferences (Calibre - Preferences - Behavior). Then I downloaded Calibre Portable 3.48 from here and associated the ebook formats with its viewer. Now, when I have the current Calibre open and click on a format, it opens in the old viewer. Same with opening ebooks outside Calibre.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote