View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 05:55 PM   #9539
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratspootin View Post
I don't think this is an FFF issue specifically but I'm assuming ya'll also read works in progress so maybe someone has ran into this issue before.

Since I started sideloading my fics after Send to Kindle dropped MOBI support, I'm running into a issue where my Kindle sees my updated fics as READ and with the original date that I send the first version.
I don't have any idea. I don't use Kindle's read/unread. I'd look or ask around in the Calibre > Devices subforum.

I would point out MOBI format is significantly outdated. I would recommend converting to AZW3 instead for Kindle.

While a bit dated, I think this wiki page PluginWithReadingList still accurately describes my work flow for updating devices and marking books 'to read' in a Kindle/Nook neutral way.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote