View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 11:52 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
See the line

qt.qpa.screen: "Unable to open monitor interface to \\\\.\\DISPLAY1:" "The operation completed successfully."

This indicates Qt is unable to query the OS for your monitor. That is likely the cause. I'm not a windows user so I dont have any ideas for what might the underlying issue be, but in general, my suggestions are: update the drivers on your machine, try plugging the monitor into a different port in case it is an external monitor, run a registry cleaner, reboot in safe mode.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote