View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 11:41 PM   #171
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Edge is Chrome underneath and so is QtWebEngine so interference is possible I guess.
Yeah, that's what thought - I preferred Edge when it used its own engine (EdgeHTML)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
One question:

I just had a thought ... what happens if you both turn on focus highlighting and set environment variable to your yellow and still put BeckyEbook's qss code in your qt_styles.qss file.

The latter should be loaded after the former and so it should override things to turn highlights yellow but enabling the focus hihglighting preferences and the environment variable should enable the Preview focus highlight in yellow. Does it all look okay doing both at the same time?
A combo of this :focus {border: 1px solid yellow;} in qt_styles.qss, and this EnvVar setting SIGIL_FOCUS_HIGHLIGHT_COLOR=#FFFF00 gives me yellow borders everywhere, which for me at least is perfect… in Dark mode.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote